Sampoorna Yoga Long Weekend Retreat 11-14 March 2022
Amazing yoga weekend near Rochefort. Delicious vegetarian meals, gorgeous chateau setting with comfortable high-quality bedrooms (single or shared), friendly group of yogis.
The program includes
- Yoga (twice-a-day hatha and yin yoga suitable for all levels)
- Meditation (guided and silent meditation to turn the mind inwards)
- Mantra chanting (a very effective method to concentrate the mind and to purify the heart!)
- Nada Yoga (exploration of healing sound vibrations by both listening to and producing sound)
- Jnana Yoga (discussions on yogic concepts and their application in our daily lives).
- Personal treatments & sauna (at extra cost) – oil massage, reiki appointments available
- Free time to rest, reflect, read, walk in the woods, chat with like-minded people.
Four types of rooms:
- Single room “deluxe” (private bathroom) – 525€ (early bird 500€)
- Single room “simple” (shared bathroom) – 495€ (early bird 470€)
- Shared room (private bathroom) – 450€ (early bird 425€)
- Shared room (shared bathroom) – 425€ (early bird 400€)
The price includes
- 3 nights accommodation in high-quality bedrooms
- All meals from Friday dinner to Monday breakfast, herbal tea and water
- 5 yoga classes
- 6 satsangs (meditation/chanting/talk)
- Pick-up from Rochefort-Jemelle train station
Organisers: Eknath, Griet, Hanna and Ramdas (all certified & experienced Sampoorna yoga teachers)
More info & registrations here