Yoga retreats at peaceful venues in nature
We regularly organize yoga retreats.
The retreat schedule is intensive, but still leaves a lot of space for rest and individual activities.
The positive effects of a retreat are felt for weeks afterwards:
- The body feels lighter and healthier
- The mind grows more quiet
- We feel empowered to make positive changes for our health and balance
- We feel in harmony with ourselves and people around.
- We connect with ourselves
- It becomes clearer what is important in life
- Weekend retreat 25-27 Nov 2022
The official program is from Friday evening until Sunday evening (ending with a dinner at 6pm), but if you want you are welcome to stay without extra charge until Monday morning for another satsang Sunday evening and even overnight until Monday morning
The program includes
- Yoga: twice-a-day hatha and yin yoga suitable for all levels
- Meditation: guided and silent meditation to turn the mind inwards
- Mantra chanting: a very effective method to concentrate the mind and purify the heart
- Nada Yoga: exploration of healing sound vibrations by both listening to and producing sound
- Jnana Yoga: discussions on yogic concepts and their application in our daily lives
- Personal treatments (at extra cost) – oil massage, reiki appointments and
- Sauna (at extra cost) available
- Free time to rest, reflect, read, walk in the woods, chat with like-minded people.
17:00 Arrival and check-in, 18:30 Dinner, 20:00 Introduction, chanting and meditation
06:30 Meditation, chanting, talk, 08:00 Hatha yoga, 10:00 Brunch, 11:00 Karma yoga and free time, 14:00 Light lunch, 16:00 Yin yoga, 18:00 Dinner, 19:30 Meditation, chanting, talk
06:30 Meditation, chanting, talk, 08:00 Hatha yoga, 10:00 Brunch, 11:00 Karma yoga and free time, 14:00 Light lunch, 16:00 Yin yoga, 18:00 Dinner Optional: 19:30 Meditation, chanting, talk
06:30 Meditation, chanting, stretching, 08:30 Breakfast
Accommodation and price:
- Single room “deluxe” (private bathroom) – 525€ (early bird 500€)
- Single room “simple” (shared bathroom) – 495€ (early bird 470€)
- Shared room (private bathroom) – 450€ (early bird 425€)
- Shared room (shared bathroom) – 425€ (early bird 400€)
The price includes • 2-3 nights accommodation in high-quality bedrooms • All meals • Herbal tea and water • 4 yoga classes • 5 satsangs (meditation/chanting/talk) • Pick-up from Rochefort-Jemelle train station
Early Bird rate available until 31 August.
Eknath, Hanna, Ramdas and Sophie, all certified and experienced Sampoorna yoga teachers
A couple of weeks before the start, you will receive and email with further practical information about how to get there, car-pooling possibilities, what to bring etc.
In the meantime please contact us in case of any questions.