Join the Sampoorna Yoga team for a long weekend, and return recharged and rebalanced on all levels!
Spring is the auspicious time for cleansing body and mind. We take advantage of the peaceful retreat setting to live on an easily digestible diet of kitcheri (cooked rice and lentils) from Thursday to Sunday morning. The retreat will end with a delicious, light vegetarian meal.
On the program:
- Hatha Yoga – cleansing of body and energy system: twice-a-day practice with breathing exercises, yoga postures and deep relaxation, suitable for all levels
- Meditation – cleansing of the mental system: guided and silent meditation
- Mantra Chanting – cleansing of emotional and energy systems: chanting of simple mantras together
- Nada Yoga (Yoga of sound) – cleansing of the energy system: explore sound vibrations by both listening to and producing sound
- Jnana Yoga (Yoga philosophy) – cleansing of the intellectual system: lectures and discussions to explore the yogic scriptures and concepts
- Optional (not included in the price): personal treatments such as massage, shiatsu, sound massage
When: Thursday 13 March 18:00 – Sunday 16 March 16:00
Where: Hellenthal, Germany (Eifel region, just 1.5 hrs from Brussels – we can help with car pooling) – see venue details
With: Hanna, Eknath and Gauri & Vyasa, all Sampoorna Yoga teachers (Yoga Alliance 500hrs) and direct students of Shri Yogi Hari
Price: 275 euro (Early Bird 240 euro, valid until 15 January 2014)