Discover the essentials of the ancient Indian Science of Life for natural health & healing!
- History of Ayurveda
- The three Gunas (Satva, Rajas, Tamas) and the four bodies
- The man is a microcosm (the five elements)
- The physical body and its functions, biological function (tridosha)
- The three constitutions of the body (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Diagnosis by pulse, lips, tongue, nails, eyes and face
- Ayurvedic diet: What to eat based on your constitution, what to avoid
- Dincharya: Daily routine according to Ayurveda
- Aromatherapy according to Ayurveda
All sessions start with a meditation and mantra.
Daily schedule: 10:00-12:30 and 14:00-16:30
Price: 150 euro
Registrations by email to email@example.com
Ram Bhardwaj has been involved in the world of healing since childhood, through his family. Ram started his Ayurvedic studies at the Swami Vivekananda Institute in Bangalore and at the Healing Center in Kathmandu, Nepal. He continued his studies in Chiang Mai, Thailand, at Ancient Thai Massage Institute.
In 1995 Ram founded the Himalayan Healing Center in Dharmshala, India to share his wisdom about Indian massage and traditional medicine, such as Ayurveda, meditation and yoga with people from around the world. He has also recently opened Ram Yoga House retreat centre in Dharmshala.
Ram if fluent in English and Spanish, and has been teaching Thai Yoga Massage and Ayurveda extensively in Europe, Central America and Asia. This is Ram’s second year teaching in Brussels.
© 2013 photo haya-b-photography.com