Sampoorna Yoga - developed by Shri Yogi Hari - is a traditional style of yoga in the Sivananda lineage.
The timeless Sampoorna Yoga can be practiced by anyone regardless of age, health and level of fitness.
1. It’s adviced not to eat at least 2 hours before practice
2. Arrive early 15 minutes before class to give yourself a relaxed start. Doors close a few minutes before the start of class
3. Avoid wearing strong perfume. This interferes with breathing exercises, and some people are sensitive to smells
4. Please leave your shoes at the entrance
4. Please first pass by the reception to settle your payment (or have your yoga pass checked)
5. Doors will be locked during class, so you can leave your personal items in the dressing room
6. Enter the yoga room in silence, lie in Savasana or sit quietly until class begins
7. Inform the teacher of any physical injuries, medical conditions or pregnancy. In the event of any serious condition, please consult your doctor before beginning a yoga practice
8. Avoid drinking water during class. We attempt to create heat iin the body, while water has a cooling effect. After the class, drink plenty of water or tea.
If you have a question which isn't listed below, just call and ask !
1. Do I need to bring a yoga mat ?
If you have one, bring it. If not, we have yoga mats at your disposal. 2. What do I wear for yoga practice ?
Loose, comfortable clothes. Bring a sweater and warm socks to keep warm during relaxation. 3. I'm not flexible. Can I do yoga ?
Everybody can do yoga. No need to be flexible. 4. Can I put my bicycle inside the studio ?
Sorry, no room. You'll have to leave it outside. Make sure to have a good lock. 5. Can I park my car in the parking next to the studio ?
The parking next to the studio is private and not ours. You need to find a place in the street or in one of the Q-Parks close by. 6. I'm a beginner. Can I join an All Levels class ?
Yes. We do suggest though that you participate in a series of Beginners Classes first to feel more comfortable with the poses. 7. In which language are the classes given ?
All classes are in English.